About our Client
Our client is a leading congloermate with business across Hong Kong and China and they are currently seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the HR Manager who focus in driving and managinh group engagement initiatives.
About the Role
- Responsible design, implement different employee engagement and staff communication programs and activities to promote a staff caring culture with the business
- Design and organizing staff wellness and engagement activities to strengthen the corporate culture
- Develop internal communication materials such as newsletter, Intranet and presentation in alignment with the company's business imperatives.
- Drive design and implementation of Employee Engagement survey, working closely with vendor to provide direction and manage project deliverables. Analyse results with recommendations to further enhance employee engagement
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 7-8 years-experience in Human Resource, specialize in employee relation or engagement sectors and preferably from sizable firms
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant HR Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.