About the Client
An industry leading MNC with a proven track of success and continuous business growth is now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the HR Manager to contribute in the area of Employer Branding and Management Trainee Program.
About the Role
You will report directly to the Senior HR Manager while having direct support from 2 HR members. You will work closely with management team and lead, coach, develop and support the team members on talent acquisition, performance management, campus program development and employer branding. Moreover, you will ensure the effectiveness of various recruitment activities in regards to Management Trainee Program, Recruitment Day and other large scale recruitment initiatives. Furthermore, you will act as a key member in manpower planning in alignment to company objectives. Finally, you will maintain an up to date HR market knowledge and trend.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or Business Administration
- No less than 8 years of hands on HR experience gained from fast paced and sizable organizations with strong commitment towards Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition
- Proven team leading experience
- Familiar in handling mass volume recruitment projects
- Detailed oriented with strong crisis management ability
- Passionate, dynamic and motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficient user in MS Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.