About Our Client:
Our client is a publicly renowned group with diversified business in Hong Kong. To sustain the continuous development of the group, they are looking for a hands-on HR Manager to support various HR projects to promote the employer brands in the market.
About The Role
- Provide innovations for HR Projects such as employee experience, engagement and employer branding
- Understand and scope business short- and medium-term needs around the early talent space and develop and/or enhance programs (graduates, apprenticeship, internships etc.).
- Deploy local branding activities e.g. campaigns (internal and external); digital activities; events; career fairs; university partnerships; conferences etc.
- Identify and build a strong external partnership (universities, student associations, NGOs and relevant networks).
- Partner with internal teams to drive and deliver key HR programs and initiatives in the area of campus recruitment, talent development, diversity & inclusion and employer branding.
- Recommends, develops, and assists in the implementation of branding strategies and programmes to promote the company brandings.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor degree holder in HR Management, Marketing, Communication or business-related disciplines.
- With a minimum of 5 years' working experience in HR, Employer Branding Strategy and Implementation.
- Experience in driving internal / external campaigns.
- Ability to anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Hands-on, flexible, innovative and dynamic.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.