About our Client
Our client is a global renowned lifestyle fashion brand with a proven track of success and strong presence across Asia. Due to recent changes, they are now looking to invite a dynamic individual to join them as the HR Manager.
About the Role
As the HR Manager, you will report directly to the HR Director while leading a small team in handling all HR related matters for both office and retail operations. You will act as a key player in maintaining a close relationship with internal stakeholders while developing HR initiatives and ensuring all HR procedures are aligned with business objectives. Moreover, you are responsible for cultivating and maintaining a culture of positive engagement between the office and retail operations. Furthermore, working closely with Line Management in structuring and developing their respective teams is also important. In addition, you will also be required to liaise with the regional team in regard to the implementation of appropriate training activities for all fellow employees. Finally, motivating excellent performance through tailored made performance development programs will also be necessary.
- Degree holder in HR Management or Business related discipline is preferred
- Minimum 8 years of solid HR experience with 3 years in a team leading role gained from the Retail sector is preferred
- Mature, well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer-oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- A good team player with strong influential and coaching skills
- Ability to handle multiple task/projects with adherence to details, deadlines and budgets
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes
- Proficient in written and spoken English is preferred
- Strong MS Office user with proven HRIS management experience
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.