An up and coming high end Food & Beverage management group with a diverse portfolio. They are currently undergoing expansion and is seeking for a passionate individual with strong HR knowledge to join them as the HR Manager.
About the Role
As the HR Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Assistant General Manager while overseeing the full spectrum of HR matters including but not limited to talent acquisition, HR policy and procedure development, C&B, employer branding, employee relation and system implementation. Moreover, you will work closely with operations and management to ensure all initiatives are aligned with business objectives. Furthermore, you will provide accurate and timely HR advices to all stakeholders while maintaining an up to date knowledge of HR market and trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline
- A minimum 8 years of all-round HR experience gained from the F&B sector is preferred
- Well versed in Labor Ordinance and HR related regulation
- Experienced in HRIS development and implementation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficient in MS office applications
- High initiative, detail-oriented with a hands-on approach
- Strong strategic mind and influential skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.