Our client is a reputable Leisure / Recreation operator supported by a proven track record of success. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the HR Manager.
As the HR Manager, you will be leading a team of 4 HR professionals while assisting the Senior HR Manager in providing comprehensive HR services including manpower planning, recruitment and selection, C&B administration, performance management, training and development, employee relations, employer branding and internal communications. In addition, you will be involved in the design and development of HR initiatives in alignment to business objectives. Moreover, it is necessary to maintain a strong communication with all levels of stakeholders. Furthermore, it is crucial to take a proactive position to become a preferred business partner while providing value adding HR services.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 8 years of hands on HR experience gained from the Hospitality sector is preferred
- Strong HR project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- Good business acumen with sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in written and spoken English Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.