About our Client
Our client is a sizeable global manufacturer with strong business presence across 20+ countries, they are currently hiring an Assistant HRBP Manager to provide HR services to designated business unit around the globe.
About the Role
- Provide HR services to the designated business units across global including recruitment, succession planning, rewards, performance management and staff cases handling
- Work closely with the senior management for implementing HR initiatives including manpower planning and recruitment strategies
- Develop compelling communication strategies and direction to all employees, which reinforce the strategic direction of the company to maintain productive, passionate and cooperative company culture across the Business
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated departments
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8+ years of experience on HRBP or account servicing, ideally from muiltinational company and with regional/ global exposure
- Welcome for all-kind of industries background
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.