About Our Client:
Our client is a listed MNC, a market leader who provide management and consultancy service in various aspects. They are currently looking for an HRIS Manager to lead the HRIS implementation projects across APAC countries.
About The Role
- Work as a strategic partner with the business to drive the HRIS implementation projects across APAC countries.
- Lead the implementation of the new HRIS interface and coordinate with the related activities.
- Monitor requirements gathering, data mapping, specifications design, test strategy, execution with the resources.
- Maintain good communication across the internal departments and external vendors.
- Manage stakeholders' requirements and resolve conflicts.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, research, resolve and escalate HRIS related issues.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should be a degree holder in IT, HR Management or business-related disciplines, with a minimum of 8 years' working experience in HRIS, in which 3+ years in Project Manager role for HRIS implementation. You should be enthusiastic and multitasking. You should have good communication and problem-solving skills. Proficiency in MS Office application is highly preferred. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.