About The Role
Our client is a professional services firm with strong presence on a regional scale. They are now hiring a HR Manager with all-round generalist background to join as part of the team. You will be accountable and responsible for developing and implementing HR policies and related instructions, and advising and handling staff cases across the region.
About The Client
Reporting into the Team Head, you will:
- Review existing HR policies, instructions and employee handbook, identify and recommend necessary changes
- Manage HR aspects of grievances, appeals, disciplinary matters and other potentially contentious cases, taking into account the staff regulations and rules, instructions, policies, procedures and practices and relevant principles of law
- Undertake HR case management, problem solving, monitoring and training as required
- Facilitate business management meetings
- Support and manage ad hoc projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will be a degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines, with 12+ years of relevant HR generalist experience acquired from sizeable corporations (experience working in professional firms or financial institutions an advantage but not a must). You will be able to apply knowledge of relevant HR theories and practices, anticipate and understand internal and external issues and/or opportunities that may impact the HR landscape. You will be able to take responsibility and manage constructive criticism, work effectively with all clients and stakeholders leveraging strong influencing skills. High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese required for this role, and immediately available candidates highly regarded.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.