Our client is a leading Logistics operator with a strong presence across Asia Pacific and Greater China. Due to recent expansion, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the HR Manager focusing on recruitment.
As the HR Manager, you will report to the Senior HR Manager while leading a sizable team of 12 members focusing on end to end recruitment. You will also take lead in reviewing the existing recruitment policies and procedures while identifying areas for improvement. Moreover, you will work closely with line managers to identify the hiring needs and selection criteria. Furthermore, you will provide consultative and operational support to line managers on recruitment related activities to ensure a timely and quality delivery of service. Finally, you will need to manage and participate in other recruitment initiatives and projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- At least 6 - 8 years of solid recruitment experience gained from a labor intensive environment is preferred
- Must have proven people management ability
- Independent, able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient user in MS Office
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Chinese (including Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.