About our Client
Our client is a leading services provider with business across the Asia. They are currently seeking for an agile Human Resources Manager to provide advisory on HR initiatives in alignment to key business objectives and responsible for managing HR related projects.
About the Role
- Responsible for HR policies governance across the business in Asia.
- As a lead for driving HR intiative from Hong Kong to Asia countries.
- Implementing HR projects including system migration, policies review, job grading and remueration plan revamp to Asia.
- Develop compelling communication strategies and direction to all employees, which reinforce the strategic direction of the company to maintain productive, passionate, and collaborative company culture across the Business.
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated departments.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minium 7 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.