About our Client
Our client is a reputable telecommunication operator with businesses span across the globe. They are now seeking for a high calibre individual to join their Hong Kong office as HR Manager.
About the Job
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for full range of HR functions excluding C&B and Payroll across Greater China, APAC, EMEA and US. You will work as a true business partner to senior management and provide strategic advice in addition to "hands on" support on other HR related matters. You will also be directly involved in the planning, development and implementation of HR initiatives for both local and overseas markets
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or other relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 8 years of solid HR experience on a regional level with 5 years in a managerial position
- All round or business partner experience gained from sizable organizations with large headcount is preferred
- Familiar with both local and overseas HR policies
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.