About The Client
Our client is a retail and commercial bank in Hong Kong. They are hiring a HR Shared Services Manager for supporting all HR Compliance matters and also the whole employee life cycle.
About The Role
Reporting into the Senior HR Manager, you will sit within the HR shared services team and would assume the following responsibilities:
- Lead a small team of 2 and oversee the HR compliance and shared services function
- Look into any emerging compliance issues and audit findings with HR team members, management team and employees as appropriate
- Ensure compliance standards with HKMA and other regulators requirements and internal policies are met, well documented, implemented and communicated
- Respond in a timely manner to reporting or documentation requests relating to HR compliance
- Represent the HR department on compliance and audit related committees.
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- A degree holder in Human Resources or relevant disciplines
- 6-8+ years of relevant HR shared services / HR compliance & control experience from banking sector
- Experienced in the development of HR policies and procedures with sound knowledge to local employment legislation, while assess the associated risks
- Proficiency in business writing and presenting to senior management
- Organised with good attention to detail, able to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reporting skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.