About our Client
Our client is a sizable and growing organization in Hong Kong. To cope with the ongoing business expansion and strategy, they are currently hiring a HR Manager to join their HR Team. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of HR
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR matters including recruitment, C&B and talent engagement.
- Provide HR advisory and partnering services to business portfolios for the business, including manpower planning, performance management, promotion, internal transfer, training, talent development & succession
- Assist the Head of HR to set up the HR policies, guild lines, revamp and implement new on-boarding and off-boarding procedures
- Ensure all HR activities are in compliance with relevant regulatory requirement
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures
- Provide professional advice to line managers and other HR team members on employee issues and counsel employees in relation, enhance the business culture and employer branding to increase staff engagement to conditions of employment
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of HR generalist related experience, preferably from retail industry
- Collaboration and problem-solving, ability to build partnerships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Strategic thinking, independent, responsive and strong interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Chinese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.