About our Client
Our client is a reputable industry leader headquartered in Hong Kong with a diverse business portfolio spanning across Asia Pacific. Due to recent changes, they are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the Senior HR Manager.
About the Role
As the Senior HR Manager, you will report directly to the HR Director while having support from a team of HR professionals. You will be responsible for providing end to end HR solutions including but not limited to manpower planning, recruitment, staff retention, rewards management, employee retention, succession planning, employee engagement and talent development for the designated business functions. It is important to maintain a strong relationship with key stakeholders while understanding business needs and implement effective HR strategies accordingly. Moreover, you will utilize HR analytics to determine the most suitable initiative in relation to business objectives. Furthermore, you will need to ensure the HR team is well equipped with the latest HR practices and technology for continuous growth.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or any related disciplines
- A minimum of 15 years' relevant experience gained in sizeable organizations with proven track record as an effective people leader
- Well-versed in employment related ordinances in the APAC region is preferred
- A dynamic and agile HR business partner with strong business sense and decision making, excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong ability to make things happen and passionate about individual and team development
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Words)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as HR Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.