About our Client
Our client is an sizable quasi-governmental organisation in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking for a Human Resources Manager who will be focus with Talent Acquisition and Business Partnering with the designated business unit.
About the Role
- Act as the HR Business Partner to perform full spectrum of human resources functions covering talent acquisition, performance management, manpower planning and staff cases handling for designated Business Units
- Work closely with the senior management for implementing HR initiatives including manpower planning and recruitment strategies
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated departments
- Monitor, review and improve operations procedures, SOP and development across various business units;
- Assist in the HRIS enhancement projects
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8-10 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, preferably from sizable company in Hong Kong
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.