About our Client
Our client is a reputable HK listed company with a strong track record of success and an industry leading business portfolio in the region. They are now inviting a high caliber individual to join them as HR Manager - Talent Acquisition.
About the Role
For this position, you will be reporting directly to the Senior HR Manager while leading a small team in handling full range of talent planning and recruitment. You will be required to take lead in the development and implementation of talent acquisition policies, procedures and programs aligned with company's goals and objectives. Moreover, you will review and analyze recruitment processes in order to achieve and ensure best HR practices, maintain up to date knowledge with local employment regulations and practices in order to ensure all operation units are prepared for relevant changes. Last but not least, you will be involved in the review of all policies and procedures related to talent movement and sourcing.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of hands-on talent acquisition experience gained from either in-house or agency environment
- Good project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient user in MS office
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.