An industry leading mass retailer with business spanning across Greater China and Asia Pacific. Due to recent expansion, they now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the HR Manager focusing on talent acquisition.
About the Role
As the HR Manager, you will report directly to Director of Talent Acquisition. You will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process. Moreover, you will work closely with hiring managers across different corporate functions and provide timely market insight while identifying exact hiring needs, implementing sound talent acquisition strategy, ensuring an effective talent pipeline and achieving cost effectiveness. Furthermore, you will display a continuous effort in exploring and utilizing different recruitment channels to source appropriate talent while building a sustainable talent pool. Finally, through talent acquisition, you will help enhance the candidate experience, staff retention and company brand image.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- A minimum 6 - 8 years of hands on recruitment experience in Finance / Marketing / IT positions is preferred
- Relevant working experience gained from the Retail / FMCG or other fast paced industries will be an advantage
- Proven track record of success in talent sourcing and well versed in various recruitment channels
- Proactive, organized, result driven and the ability to multi task
- A good team player with strong stakeholder management capacity
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong user in MS Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.