About our Client
Our client is a multinational clothing retailer originating from Europe with a successful track record. Due to recent changes, they are now looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join them as the HR Manager providing its services in Total Rewards on a regional level.
About the Role
The incumbent will report directly to the Head of HR while working closely with different business unit leaders. You will be tasked with C&B strategy development and implementation across Hong Kong, China and Taiwan. Moreover, you will be responsible for creating a wide range of tailored initiatives for the relevant employee audience and stay on top of emerging trends within the rewards and benefits area in alignment to company objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 8 years of hands on total rewards management experience is a MUST along with business partnering capacity will be an advantage
- Independent, good team player and result oriented
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong business sense and growth mindset
- Open to change with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.