About our Client
We are representing a reputable retailer headquarter in Europe. They are currently seeking for a seasoned Human Resources Manager join and provide advisory on HR initiatives to key business leaders.
About the Role
- Act as a trusted HR Business Partner and provide HR advisory to senior management and business heads
- Work closely with business head on manpower planning, budgeting and identify recruitment needs
- Drive and execute talent management initiatives such as performance management, succession planning, talent review and leadership development
- Support C&B team on annual exercises such as salary, bonus and incentive review
- Work closely with HR CoE on any HR projects if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8+ years of HR generalist/ HRBP experience in sizeable companies, ideally from a multicultural work environment
- Excellent stakeholders management and communication skills
- Motivated and with strong can-do spirit
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.