About Our Client
Our client is a multinational technical service provider. To facilitate their upcoming business transformation, they are looking for a contractual HR Officer with HR Generalist exposure acquired from sizeable companies.
About The Role
- Support full spectrum of HR services including but not limited to recruitment, staff onboarding, C&B operations, training & development and employee relations.
- Assist in reviewing and implementing HR policies, guidelines and practices.
- Assist in HR projects and initiatives such as HRIS maintenance and process streamlining.
- Prepare various periodical and ad-hoc HR analytical reports for management's review.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Associate Degree holder or above in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' generalist experience, preferably gained from MNCs or sizeable companies.
- Experience supporting with project management or HR transformation initiatives.
- Positive, independent and eager to learn.
- Detail minded and good analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.