About our Client
Our client is a construction company based in Hong Kong. They are now looking for an all-rounded HR Officer to support with their HR operations.
About our Role
- Perform all-rounded HR functions, including but not limited to talent acquisition and management, compensation & benefits, and any other HR initiatives
- Assist in annual HR projects including manpower planning, budget preparation, performance management and salary revision, etc.
- Responsible for employee commencement and departure procedures including reference check, new joiner orientation, exit interview and final payment calculation, etc.
- Handle end-to-end recruitment cycle from job advertisements posting, applications screening, interview, offer proposal to on-boarding process for junior to middle level positions
The Successful Candidate
- Degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline
- At least 5 years of related working experience
- Detail-minded, strong communication skills and a good team player
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.