About the Client
A leading property developer with a strong footprint across Hong Kong and China is now seeking for a HR Officer to join their HR Team and provide support on their C&B operation.
About the Role
- Provide a wide range of C&B functions, including performance management, annual review and HR system maintenance
- Conduct HR data analysis, prepare payroll data and reports
- Implement and maintain HR systems while ensuring data accuracy and quality
- Assist in the annual C&B exercises including but not limited to employee surveys, census reports, salary benchmarking, staff performance evaluation and merit review
- Assist in benefits programs review and provide support to other ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma holder in Human Resources Management or any related discipline
- At least 3 years of related working experience in a sizable organization
- Strong knowledge and experience in payroll processing and taxation for Hong Kong and PRC
- Have experience in assisting the implementation process of HR system
- Able to work under a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadline
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.