About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing telecommunications company with a strong presence in Hong Kong. Their fast expanding business and an impressive growth have created an opportunity for a HR Analyst to join the HR team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will handle complex compensation & benefits analysis projects, prepare HR regular reports, and analyse headcount, staff cost, payroll cost data and other related HR data. You will also meet with management to discuss and clarify requests for projects, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of HR work experience in human resources & administration etc.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized and demonstrate a high level of accuracy and detailed orientation
- Complete fluency in English and Cantonese is essential
- Immediate available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.