About Our Client
Our client is a well-established local conglomerate company. They are now seeking for a C&B HR officer to support with their daily operation.
About Our Role
- Provide a wide range of C&B functions, including performance management, annual review and HR system maintenance
- Processing, collating and submitting data including salaries, overtime, commission, bonuses, pensions, benefits and so on.
- Work with various departments on accuracy and timing of data received.
- Processing holiday, sick, maternity, and paternity leave payments
- Checking and processing overtime timesheets to see how many hours employees have worked.
- Assisting in keeping up to date with legislation notifications and ensuring the payrolls are compliant in all areas of processing and submissions
- Assist Manager to review, develop and implement C&B policies and procedures
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor in HRM or other related disciplines
- At least 2 years payroll and C&B working experience
- Minimum intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an effective team member
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.