About the Client
We are representing a private bank with stable work environment. They are looking for a seasoned HR Officer to join and support the HR team.
About the Role
- Manage daily HR administration tasks such as contract and any related HR letters preparation and maintain data accuracy on HR system
- Responsible for Training & Development coordination and administration
- Work closely with payroll vendor on payroll operation and budgeting for temporary staff
- Responsible for staff engagement activities and events
- Participate in any ad hoc HR projects if required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of HR generalist or HR & Admin experience, with stable career track record is ideal
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.