- Manage full lifecycle of recruiting and selection process, including job ads posting, candidates sourcing, CVs screening, interviewing, etc.
- Liaise closely with line managers/ management team to identify recruitment needs, advise on market condition and recruitment trends
- Identify most effective sourcing channels and design workflow strategies for all searches to develop quality talent pools
- Handle and prepare of recruitment related reports
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment records and metrics.
- Handle other ad-hoc projects and assignments
- University graduate preferably in Human Resources Management, Business or a related discipline
- 3 years of experience in recruitment, preferably in a mass retail setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient in both oral and written Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Leon Chan at +852 3180 4985 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.