ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a world leading Private Equity with a strong presence in Asia. They have recently begun setting up their operation in China, to cope with its continued growth they are now seeking to hire a HR Operations Analyst to join their business in Shanghai.
The HR Operations Analyst will be responsible for inputting and maintaining global employee data (new hires, changes, terminations, relocations, etc.) and the related data integrity. The Analyst will also assist in identifying and working on opportunities for process improvements and related process mapping and documentation. Attention to detail and analytical thinking are critical in this role. The Analyst will work to ensure standard processes, timely data entry and quick resolution of issues.
Reporting to the HR Director, your role will include:
- Global data entry and maintenance across employee lifecycle (new hires, promotions, transfers, exits, etc.) with required supporting documentation
- Actively participates in the ongoing redesign of HR Operations processes to improve accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness including process mapping and documentation
- Gathers, tracks and loads all required employee documentation into system
- Issues formal HR notices to employees for any changes that occur
- Maintains electronic employee files in a timely manner
- Works collaboratively with Business Partners for employee changes, processes and/or system needs
- Support HR Director on admin related matters
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and data management skills along with superior attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and work with all levels within the company
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Calvin Lam at +852 3180 4932 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.