About our Client
Our client is a multinational bank looking for a seasoned Human Resources Business Partner, focuses on recruitment and business partnering, to join their team.
About the Role
- Act as a business partner to provide HR services to the business units including recruitment, manpower planning, talent management, staff cases, compensation review and performance management
- Work closely with the business leaders for implementing HR initiatives including manpower planning, annual budgeting and recruitment strategies
- Establish and maintain rapport with line managers, recruiters, and other banking HR counterparts to maintain market awareness to enhance efficiency of staffing activities.
- Provide HR advisory based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated departments
- Assist in any HR projects
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of experience on HRBP and talent acquisition, ideally from banking industry
- Proven track record on recruiting mid-back office positions would be ideal
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.