About The Client
Our client is a Chinese-based Telecommunication Company. With its continuous expansion, they are now seeking for an individual to join them as an HRBP to play a key role in talent acquisition.
About The Role
As a member of the HRBP team, you will have to work closely with the senior BP to further explore the potential candidates and support their daily operations.
- Responsible for the new hire process which includes job posting, candidate screening, scheduling interviews, offering roles to fill vacancies and other related matters
- Follow agreed process for the management of applicants and processing of candidate information area to ensure a consistent applicant experience
- Maintain positive relationships with different stakeholders and provide professional advice to internal clients
- Prepare and issue revised contracts and / or paperwork to employees to reflect promotions, location / role changes etc.
- Providing support to the HRBP team by completing designated activities within agreed timeframes.
- Provide internal support to the senior manager and assist in HR related programs
The Successful Candidates
- Degree hold in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- A good team player to work with
- Previous recruitment or onboarding administrative experience e.g. generating employment offers, conducting a full cycle of recruitment
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Exp in HRBP role in a sizable company is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.