- Ensure the projects are deliver in a timely manner and within the defined schedule
- Collect business requirement from different user departments
- Manage vendors for design, development, testing, implementation, enhancement, and maintenance of different ERP Modules
- Deploy programs to production environment
- Provide support to end users
- Prepare and conduct UAT and stress test
- Provide trainings to end users
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of vendor management and related development working experiences
- Experience in HCM Or Success Factor is a plus
- Experience in ERP implementation in Finance, Budgeting, HR, Leasing and Procurement processes.
- Self-motivated, mature, detail minded, with the ability to handle multiple tasks independently under pressure
- Excellent command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.