About our Client
We are representing a reputable brand, they are currently looking for a seasoned HRIS Manager to join and responsible for Peoplesoft implementation.
About the Role
- Lead the HR information systems implementation and integration project
- Supervise the day-to-day activities and communication with both internal & external stakeholders
- Supporting management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS.
- Maintaining data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data.
- Working closely with outside vendors and IT department to perform assessments and improvements to the HRIS.
- Designing user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation.
- Overseeing all system upgrades and system additions in partnership with the Information Technology (IT) department.
- Ensuring all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws.
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor's degree holder or above
- 5+ years of HRIS experience, with proven track record on launching Peoplesoft system
- A strong ability to communicate and engage a wide spectrum of stakeholders
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.