Abour our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate with a diversified business portfolio spanning across Hong Kong and Greater China. With an aggressive expansion plan, they are now seeking for a high caliber HRIS Manager to join their headquarters in Hong Kong.
About the Company
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you will be functioning as an individual contributor and this is a hand-on role. Your key responsibilities will include taking lead in the identification and analysis of business needs and objectives, identifying internal stakeholder needs and providing relevant recommendation and training. You will also be responsible for the full range of system selection, testing, implementation and post implementation follow up as well as achieving optimization of the HRIS system while ensuring its harmonization, standardization and streamlining with HR processes to provide efficiency and effectiveness. Furthermore, you will need to maintain a close communication with vendor for continuous support issues, upgrades and trouble shoot.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Computer Science or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 8 years of hands on experience in the selection, testing and implementation of HRIS system (cloud base is preferred) acquired in a sizable organization will be an advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediate availability will be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.