About our Client
Our client is a Chinese Retail & Commercial Bank looking for a seasoned Human Resources Manager, focuses on recruitment and business partnering, to join their team.
About the Role
- Direct report to Head of HR and supervising the team
- Provide HR services to the business units including recruitment, manpower planning, talent management, staff issues and performance management
- Work closely with the business leaders for implementing HR initiatives including manpower planning and recruitment strategies
- Establish and maintain rapport with line managers, recruiters, and other banking HR counterparts to maintain market awareness to enhance efficiency of staffing activities.
- Support end-to-end execution and co-ordination of talent management process and talent development framework to strengthen the talent pipeline and succession planning
- Provide HR advisory based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated departments
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8+ years of experience on HRBP and talent acquisition, ideally from local and Chinese enterpriese background
- Strong knowledge in Employment Ordinance and related regulations, and applicable related policies and laws.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.