About our Client
Our client is a listed telecommunication provider. Due to recent expansions, they are currently seeking for a dynamic and fast-paced individual to join their L&D function as a Human Resources Officer. The incumbent will contribute in the areas of training delivery and graduate trainee program.
About the Role
- Report to Senior Manager
- Provide assistance in Graduate Trainee Program via large scale job fairs and campus recruitment
- Work closely with the Senior Manager on the design and delivery of training programs on different areas such as product, soft skills, management skills and leadership development
- Collaborate with the external vendors for training workshop and activities in different formats, such as classroom training, team building activities and experiential learning, etc.
- Participate in any ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 2-3 years-experience as a position of HR Generalist
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.