About our Client
Our client is a renowned logistic firm in Hong Kong. Currently hiring a Human Resource Officer position who will have a focus on all rounded HR duties.
About the Role
- Report to Senior Manager
- Work closely with other departments to provide all rounded of HR services and advice, including talent acquisition, on boarding and off boarding procedures, manpower planning, staff cases, C&B projects, ER activities
- Be responsible for end-to-end talent acquisition process for assigned positions
- Design and organizing Staff Wellness activities, CSR activities
- Participate in any ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 2-3 years-experience as a position of HR Generalist
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.