About Our Client:
Our client is a European sourcing office with business across the Southeast Asia. To facilitate the recent development in Asian, they are hiring an Human Resources & Administration Manager to join the company.
About The Role
- Act as a go-to HR person to drive changes according to business needs and ensure all initiatives are aligned with business objectives.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR matters, including but not limited to talent acquisition, HR policy and procedure development, employer branding and employee relations.
- Formulate and execute C&B projects and annual exercises such as salary review, benchmarking and drive the upcoming HRIS implementation projects.
- Launch and manage the performance appraisal program
- Degree holder in HR Management or business-related disciplines
- Minimum of 6 years' working experience in Generalist HR capacity, preferably from MNC environment covering China or APAC regions
- Sourcing and manufacturing industry experience an advantage.
- You should be enthusiastic and able to multi-task, alongside good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Energetic and people-oriented personality will help excel in this role.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese are required.
- Frequent traveling to Greater Bay Area is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.