About the Client
Our client is a well-established MNC within retail sector headquartered in the US and they are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as Human Resources Business Partner.
About the role
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, HR system, tactics and procedures within the organization
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, onboarding and exit, liaising with business leaders as appropriate
- Be the first point of contact for employees for HR related matters; employment terms and contracts, conditions and policies, leave entitlements, etc.
- Partner with Payroll and Department Managers associated with employee matters
- Develop HR policies, processes and systems to build a strong framework to support organisational goals and growth
- Maintain internal HR functions and processes
- Provide assistance in the preparation and delivery of any performance matter, disciplinary matter or general HR process
- Drive and develop the culture of the business
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years related working experience gained in sizeable organizations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Competitive drive, strong work ethic, and motivation to learn, grow and succeed.
- Excellent communication, listening, influencing and coaching skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Retail background advantageous
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Anson Lee at +852 3180 4976 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.