About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable F&B group with strong presence and continuous expansion in Asia Pacific. They are currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
While reporting to the Operation Director, you will:
- Lead the team and manage all-round HR activities such as talent acquisition, performance management, C&B and employee relations in Hong Kong
- Provide constructive advice and market insights to management and related business unit(s)
- Conduct review on existing HR procedures and policies to ensure they are compliance with employment-related ordinance
- Act as an account manager for dedicated business unit and handle all staff work-related enquiries
- Engage ad hoc assignment if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business, Human Resources or related discipline
- With 10+ years' HRBP and/ or HR account servicing experience, ideally from F&B and catering sector
- Self-motivated with strong presentation, people management and problem solving skills
- Excellent stakeholders management skills
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.