About our Client
Our client is a sizable and well established MNC, and they are currently hiring a seasoned Human Resources Business Partner who is responsible for all rounded HR duties to join their Team.
About the Role
- Leading a team of 4
- Responsible for all rounded HR Services including talent acquisition, employee engagement, Branding, staff communication & engagement and L&D duties
- Support the annual talent and performance management cycle, advise people development initiatives, review internal talent pipeline, succession planning and MT program
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated Departments
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 15 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, preferably from sizable companies
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.