About our Client
An industry leading retailer specializing in mass consumer products with a strong international brand reputation is now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the HR Director.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide leadership, planning and direction to the HR function in line with business objectives and will be positioned as key member of the senior management team with the support of a sizable HR team of no less than 10 staff. Moreover, you will be involved and act as an influencer in a diverse range of HR activities including recruitment, learning and development, C&B, employee relations, retention and organizational development. In addition, you will be required to maintain a strong up to date knowledge of current HR trends and market practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- At least 15 years of solid all rounded HR management experience gained from sizable organizations preferably from the Retail / FMCG industry with proven team leading capacity
- Familiar with provide HR services in a large scale platform
- Open minded and result oriented
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior HR Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.