About our Client
Our client is an internationally known Beauty brand with a strong presence across Asia Pacific. Due to upcoming business needs, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Human Resources Director.
About the Role
As the Human Resources Director, you will report directly to CEO while having support from a medium size team. In an overview, you will oversee the HR function for the Hong Kong & Macau market. Besides daily HR operations, you will in particular work closely with different key business unit stakeholders in identifying the development needs of staff while formulating annual plans & program curriculum and ensure effective implementation in alignment to company objectives. You will be responsible for bringing in market best practices and new L&OD trends as well as evaluating the effectiveness of such initiatives. Moreover, you will take lead in the design and delivery of talent management / development initiatives relevant to company's need in transformation and change.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with further education / professional qualification in learning & development or HR development is preferred
- Minimum 20 years of end to end HR management experience gained from the Retail and or FMCG sector including minimum 8 years of supervisory experience is preferred
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of L&D / OD / Talent Management / Talent Development initiatives is a MUST
- Previous experience in providing consulting service and driving change projects is a definite advantage
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, plus strong leadership for building a high performing HR team
- Flexible, customer-focused and result oriented
- Strong planning, organizing & execution skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.