About Our Client:
Our client is a listed engineering company with various automotive and electronic products. As part of the business expansion in China market, they are currently looking for a passionate talent to lead a small team and work on the expansion projects.
About The Role:
- Act as a strategic partner to align business objectives with employees and management to designated business units.
- Perform the full spectrum of HR duties including but not limited to recruitment, C&B, Performance Management, Training, and staff engagement.
- Manage the Manpower Planning and identify potential talents to facilitate business development and meet strategic needs.
- Work closely with the department heads to design suitable people development programs and enhance their competencies to meet the company goal.
- Lead various HR projects including employee recognition program, employee engagement survey, salary and benefit reviews, and any ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder in HR Management or business-related disciplines.
- With a minimum of 10 years' working experience in HR.
- Well-versed with and HK Employment Ordinance and China Labour Law & Tax Ordinance.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, self-motivative proactive.
- Have good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office application is highly preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is required.
- Traveling to China is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.