About our Client
Our client is a famous skincare brand with business across the globe, and they are currently hiring a Human Resources Manager who is responsible for all rounded HR duties in Hong Kong and Macau.
About the Role
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR Services including talent acquisition, C&B, employee engagement, branding, staff communication & engagement
- Support the annual talent and performance management cycle, advise people development initiatives, review internal talent pipeline and succession planning
- Handle projects such as forecasting, medical renewal, salary and bonus review, salary structure review
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated Departments
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 10 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, ideally from retail industry
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to create strong relationships with department managers
- With strong strategic mindset, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.