About the Client
A renowned higher education provider with a proven track of success is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Human Resources Manager.
About the Role
As the Human Resources Manager, you will report to the Associate Director, HR while leading a small team of 3 - 4 members. You will act as a HR partner and establish strong relationship across departments while managing day to day HR matters including but not limited to recruitment, manpower planning, staff engagement, employee relation and employer branding for Academic related departments. Moreover, you will maintain up to date market trend and instill best HR market practice as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's holder in HR Management or related discipline is a MUST
- A minimum 15 years of solid HR management in particular with account servicing / HRBP experience gained from a sizable organization with proven team leading capacity is preferred
- Have experience in handling Committee related documentation and policy design is preferred
- Familiar operating within a compliance and regulation driven environment
- Strong stakeholder management ability and interpersonal skills
- Self - motivated, result driven and target oriented
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.