About the Client
A leading higher education operator with an outstanding reputation is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Human Resources Manager.
About the Role
As the Human Resources Manager, you will report to the Associate Director, HR while leading a small team of 3 members. You will act as a HR partner and establish strong relationship across departments while managing day to day HR matters including but not limited to recruitment, manpower planning, staff engagement, employee relation and employer branding for both Academic related departments. Moreover, you will maintain up to date market trend and instill best HR market practice as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration or HR Management is preferred
- A minimum 10 years of solid all rounded HR management with account servicing experience gained from sizable organizations with proven people management capacity is preferred
- Proven HR generalist and or business partnering ability
- Strong stakeholder management ability and interpersonal skills
- Self - motivated, result driven and target oriented
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.