About our Client
Our client is a reputable property developer with business operations spanning across Hong Kong and Greater China. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Human Resources Manager.
About the Role
As the Human Resources Manager, you will report to the Director of Human Resources. You will act as a HR partner while leading a mid size team and establish strong relationship across departments while managing day to day HR matters including but not limited to recruitment, manpower planning, staff engagement, employee relation and employer branding. Moreover, you will act as a change agent and help transform the presence of the HR function. Furthermore, it is important to maintain up to date market trend and instill best HR market practice.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management is preferred
- A minimum 15 years of solid all rounded HR management experience gained from the Property sector
- Proven business partnering / account servicing experience
- Have experience in driving change and transformation
- Strong business acumen and numerically sensitive
- Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated, result driven and target oriented
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.