Our client is a reputable education consultancy firm with business operations spanning across Hong Kong and Greater China. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Human Resources Manager.
As the HR Manager, you will be report to the CEO while leading a small team of 2 members. You will act as a HR partner and establish strong relationship across departments while managing day to day HR matters including but not limited to recruitment, manpower planning, staff engagement, employee relation and employer branding. Furthermore, you will maintain up to date market trend and instill best HR market practice.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration or HR Management is preferred
- A minimum 6 - 8 years of solid all rounded HR management experience gained from the Education sector or customer centric industry with proven people management capacity is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management ability and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated, result driven and target oriented with strong business sense
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong user in MS Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.