About our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate with business across East Asia. Due to the recent expansion, they are currently looking for a dynamic and creative thinking HR Manager who focuses on Employee relation and Engagement to join their HR team.
About the Role
- Report to Senior Manager
- Responsible organizing staff wellness and recreation activities
- Design, execute and monitor staff engagement and communication programs and activities for strengthening the connection between staffs
- Coordinate, take lead and provide support in various employee activities, including but not limited to team building activities, recreation activities and other staff engagement initiatives etc.
- Lead and drive culture building initiatives by strengthening employee relations, refining onboarding experiences
- Oversee the all-staff engagement activities of the business and work closely with internal staff and vendors make sure the smooth implementation for those activities
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum of 8 years-experience in Human Resource and preferably from sizable firm
- Experience with enterprise social media - Microsoft Yammer will be a plus
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.