About our Client
Our client is a well-known sport institution in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager which focuses on all-rounded HR duties to contribute to their HR team.
About the Role
- Responsible for HR function, recruitment, orientation, C&B, employee relations, performance management
- Perform for all-rounded recruitment including from understand the hiring needs, job ads posting, screening resumes, interview candidates, job offering to on-boarding arrangement
- Responsible for C&B duties, including payroll, benefits enrollment, group life, medical and travel
- Responsible for the employee wellness, culture, succession planning and annual surveys
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work and recruitment industry
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.